Pointr is a deep location platform scale up, based in London, pioneering indoor location / IoT for world's largest venues and brands, particularly in retail, aviation and industrial to date. Founded over 5 years ago, Pointr has a very strong technology focus, with its team composed of computer scientists (several PhD's and a professor) and a handful of patents under its belt. World renowned retailers (such as Harrods and others), some of the world's busiest airports (such as Dubai International Airport and London Gatwick Airport) in addition to global top industrial players (such as Bosch, OSRAM) choose Pointr and we recently announced a project with US Government (Department of Homeland Security).
In order to ensure we capitalise on the amazing opportunity that lies ahead of us, we are growing and need help with all the
administrative and office work and so we are looking for a Junior PMO to help us run the company.
We are looking for someone with an outstanding "think out of the box attitude" and who will be able to help with finance and administrative task as well as client support.
We truly believe in all large physical venues getting smarter through our indoor location platform which provide location based services, personalisation and digital marketing. With our product live in 15 countries from Japan to Canada, we are very excited to grow our team and deliver our product to more and more venues / clients globally and we are hiring.
Assisting the Head of Finance with:
- Financial Management (payroll, tax, accounting)
- Preparation and analysis of Management Information
- Reporting of Key Performance Indicators
- Monthly Financial Reporting to Investors
- Preparation and review of internal and external commercial documents
Assisting the Head of Operation
- Day to day office administration
- Some travels to do survey
Big plus if you are tech savvy and can code....
- A diverse and friendly team of people from all over the world
- An environment where you will be surrounded by intelligent and hard-working colleagues with high motivation and a no-ego environment
- An office in Central London (2min walk from Piccadilly)
- Empowerment & trust – the ability to truly impact & lead Pointr’s growth
- Competitive salary and learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests – focusing on your personal growth as well as the company’s
- Employee stock