Pointr is an exciting tech scale-up based in Soho. We digitise venues, enabling them to create immersive location experiences and to improve their operations. We work with major international customers in aviation, retail, hospitality and smart workplace. We are present in 18 countries and we have already delivered award winning international projects to clients such as Gatwick Airport, Dubai Airport, Harrods and Sainsbury’s.
We are seeking a proactive and highly motivated Marketing Executive to support our growth around the globe.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be working closely with the Head of Marketing, Head of Design and the Global Sales Teams to develop and implement our international marketing campaigns. Your role in the company with be diverse and dynamic and you will be in a position to bring forward and implement new marketing & sales strategies.
- Help develop our digital acquisition strategy with creative content such as promotional videos, blog posts, landing pages, thought-leadership whitepapers, press releases and emails
- Optimise our website and online presence by supporting SEO, content marketing, A/B tests and paid search activities
- Use data and testing to track the performance of our marketing campaigns to optimise our activities (paid search, social, display, PR, email marketing)
- Participate in events in coordination with the sales team to promote the company and our products to our ecosystem
- You speak fluent English and your writing is good — fluency in another language is a plus.
- You possess a strong academic background with at least a Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- You love data and you are keen to use a data-centric approach to drive growth in a startup environment. Experience working with datasets is a plus
- Great team player and do’er attitude
- You have a passion for content marketing, technology and startups
- You are adaptable and a fast learner; you are ready to take on any task you're given
- You have good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
Culture is important to us. We love what we do, and make sure everyone in the team feels valued, respected and important. This makes people take pride in their work, and that's when the best work is produced.
- Fast-growing Series A-stage company full of bright, engaged team members
- A diverse and friendly team of people from all over the world
- An environment where you will be surrounded by intelligent and hard-working colleagues with high motivation and a no-ego environment
- Empowerment & trust – the ability to truly impact Pointr’s growth
- Regular team lunches and drinks
- A central office at the heart of Soho